bitte klicken Sie hier, um auf die deutsche Version der Datenschutzerklärung zu kommen.
For Customers, Prospects and Business Partners
The protection of your personal data is of high importance to us. Therefore we process your data only on the basis of the legal regulations (GDPR, the Telecommunications Act 2003).
This Statement describes how LIMAR CONSULTING GmbH, Beethovengasse 8/009, 1090 («we»), processes your personal data. The Statement is addressed to our existing former Customers, involved parties and potential future Customers, as well as their respective shareholders, bodies and employees.
1. Categories of personal data
We process your personal data that fall under the following categories of data:
- Name / Company,
- Job / Occupation,
- Date of birth,
- Commercial register number,
- Contact person,
- Business address and other addresses of the Customer,
- Contact details (telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.)
- Bank account details,
- UID number,
- Customer service inquiries,
2. Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to establish, administrate and process the business relationship,
- to strengthen the existing or to establish a new customer relationship or to address Prospects, including the information about current legal developments and our services (marketing),
- to organise the office internally in case of an arranged assignment,
and as far as instructed by the Customer:
- to carry out the payroll accounting for Customers and related services (including monthly payroll, monthly and annual reporting to authorities, etc.),
- to perform the financial and business accounting for Customer;
- to perform advisory and representation activities in the field of tax law and economic affairs,
- to consult and represent in social security contributions, insurance and claim matters,
- to represent before administrative courts and administrative authorities and before legally recognized churches and religious communities in the field of contributions, and before any other regulatory institutions, and
- of the financial accounting (including bookkeeping) and for the payroll accounting as well as for the arithmetical accounting (calculation), including consulting in these fields,
- to consult and assist in the field of the financial reporting and the balance sheets and to complete business books,
- to provide all advisory services and activities related to the corporate accounting,
- to consult on the establishment and organisation of an internal control system,
- to provide all advisory services and activities related to business, in particular to digital processes,
- to consult on reorganisation, in particular to prepare reorganisation reports, to organise reorganisation plans, to review reorganisation plans and to control the execution of reorganisation plans correspondingly,
- to consult and represent in foreign currency matters (without representation before ordinary courts),
- to undertake fiduciary duties and to administrate assets, except for the administration of buildings,
- to consult on operational questions and
- to act as a mediator.
As far as we collect your personal data from you by ourselves, the provision of your data in general is optional. However, we cannot completely or partially fulfil our assignment if you do not provide your personal information.
3. Legal basis of processing
If you are a Prospect or a potential future Customer, we will only use your contact details for the purpose of direct advertising via electronic mail or telephone contact with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation («GDPR»).
If you are our Customer, we process your personal data because this is necessary in order to fulfil the agreement concluded with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
In addition, we process your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest to achieve the purposes mentioned under point 1 (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
4. Disclosure of your personal data
If this is absolutely necessary for the purposes stated under point 1, we will disclose your personal data to the following recipients:
- to IT service providers used by us as well as other service providers relating to marketing activities and office administration,
- to tax consultants and auditors,
- to administrative authorities, courts and public law bodies,
- to auditors for the purpose of carrying out an audit or other inspection,
- to insurance on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance agreement regarding the performance or occurrence of the insured event (for example liability insurance),
- to Customer, as far as they are data of the shareholders, organs and other employees of the respective Customer,
- to cooperation partners and legal representatives collaborating with us,
- to other recipients specified by the Customer (for example to corporate affiliates of the Customer),
Additionally in case of personal data of Customers’ employees in the field of the payroll
- to employee creditor as well as to other interested parties involved in any legal action, including voluntary salary assignments for due claims,
- to organs of operational and legal representation of interests,
- to insurance companies within an existing group or individual insurance as well as employee pension funds (MVK),
- to the banks paying the employee or third parties,
- to company doctors and pension funds,
- to service provider in connection with the preparation of actuarial reports (e.g. personnel provisions) in case of application
- to co-insured and
Additionally in the field of the financial and business accounting for Customer:
- to collection agencies for debt collection,
- to the banks on behalf of the Customer,
- to factoring companies, assignees and leasing companies.
Some of the above recipients may be located outside of Austria or may process your personal information outside of Austria. The level of data protection in other countries may not be the same as that of Austria. We therefore take steps to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. For this purpose we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC). These are available upon request (see point 9).
5. Storage duration
In a matter of principle we store your personal data until the termination of the business relationship in the course of which we have collected your data or until expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; furthermore until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data is required as proof. Insofar as you are a Customer, a former Customer, a Prospect or a potential future Customer or a contact person of one of the aforementioned, we store your personal data for the purpose of marketing until your objection or revocation of your consent, as far as the marketing activity is given your consent.
6. Your rights in connection with personal data
You are entitled, among other things:
- to verify whether and what personal information we process about you and receive copies of such data,
- to request the correction, addition, or deletion of your personal information, if such information is false or not lawful
- to demand from us restriction of your personal data processing;
- in certain circumstances to object the processing of your personal data or to revoke the prior consent for processing;
- to request data transferability as far as you are our Customer
- to know the identity of third parties to which your personal data are disclosed and
- to file a complaint to the data protection authority.
7. Use of Internet services and contact
If you contact us via E-Mail, WhatsApp, Skype or telephone, the data you provide (name (s), address, telephone number, e-mail address, recipient, sender, subject, content of your contact) will be stored for the purpose of the request processing and in case of follow-up questions at us. We will not disclose this data without your consent and will only store your data until your consent to the data processing has been revoked.
8. Change of our privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time to comply with latest legal requirements or to implement any changes to our services in the Privacy Statement, such as, for example when introducing new services. Your new visit will be subject to the new privacy statement.
9. Our contact details
Should you have any questions or proposals or inquiries about this Statement, please
LIMAR Consulting GmbH